A Nutritional Analysis for Personalized Supplementation
Why use the ION Profile?
The ION Profile is a nutritional analysis that measures over 125 key nutrient biomarkers and ratios that can help identify nutritional shortfalls that may be a root cause of complex chronic conditions. The ION Profile evaluates organic acids, fat-soluble vitamins, Coenzyme Q10, homocysteine, oxidative stress markers, nutrient and toxic elements, fatty acids, and amino acids.
Nutritional analysis using the ION Profile allows for personalized treatment plans to improve nutritional status, which can enhance other treatments and increase the resolution of complex chronic conditions.
Effective for Patients Experiencing:
Over time, functional nutritional inadequacies can contribute to a variety of chronic health conditions. Clinical indications for testing include:
- Mood Disorders
- Digestive Complaints
- Chronic Pain/Inflammatory Conditions
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Weight Issues/Dietary Guidance
- General Health and Sports Fitness Optimization
About the ION Profile
Using both blood and urine, the ION Profile nutritional analysis offers insight into imbalances that may precede abnormal findings on standard laboratory evaluations.
The complete ION Profile includes:
- 20 Amino Acids
- Nutrient and Toxic Elements
- CoEnzyme Q10 plus Vitamins
- DNA/Oxidative Stress Markers
- Vitamin D
- Fatty Acids
- Organic Acids
The innovative ION profile report is designed for easy interpretation and enhanced utility:
- Colorimetric quintile results reporting – allows quick identification of potential areas of concern
- Analyte Pattern Analysis – organizes results into related functional categories
- Supplement Recommendation Summary – personalized recommendations based on test results
The ION Profile is ideal for establishing a baseline assessment ahead of clinical intervention with nutraceuticals as well as subsequent monitoring as needed.